ICQ

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

Well that was stupid. It seems that the people who offered feedback with a low score are the more realistic people. The message was bad and not concistent with the video. The animation was simple and boring imo. If you want to make a flash which leaves the viewer with a message or moral, please think it through first.

Boy Gamers Boy Gamers

Boy gamer or girl gamer? Your title is wrong?

This was boring and badly animated. I could barly hear the voice so please improve this in the next video.

thekiwi responds:

I have a hard time with the voices, any tips how to improve it or should I use subtitles ?

Smile - Avril Lavigne Smile - Avril Lavigne

this is the crap you see on youtube but even then the uploader gives credit to the artist and doesnt expect too much. You think this bore deserves to be on Newgrounds? Please make a proper video with a story or a game rather than this.

newgroundz2012 responds:

(I knew I should've put it in DeviantArt!)

My Pee smell like cornflakes My Pee smell like cornflakes

Not a bad effort.

The animation could have been better but you know that. It was very easy to follow the events and it was funny although a little slow moving. The last homoerotic scene was a little unnesseccery but the "They're Great!" saved it and made me laugh.

I voted 4 and hope this will be saved.

SpanglishHorse responds:

*whisper to your ear* always ...... saved.
(jokin')

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

I had high hopes as I saw this on the front page but it did not impress.

The animation was very good and and the flash had enough length however the sound is incredible annoying and ruins the flash. The humor is also lacking as this was as you said 'random' and did not seem to culminate to anything interesting.

Please work on something that is funny without attempting to be.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i would never call something of mine random, i think that word has been butchered and means something else entirely.

Chaos Relay Chaos Relay

t was entertaining but not funny. The animation was well done and sound was fine however the use of silly humor was a shame as the chaotic and borderline theatrical events were something seen before andwere not funny then.

I like that it had a story of sorts but again, it was silly. Next time try a more serious storyline.

French Alex French Alex

I am not familiar with this 'Alex' you talk of and assuming you're not talking about me this flash seems pointless. It is not a video just a picture with some French music in the background. Maybe make a video next time.

Grimsykins responds:

I like you. You are the only one to make the mental leap that this is not for you and has no point besides being for a friend. Seeing as how the short description says that it is indeed drawn from a photo of my friend. Also, I am in the works to create a Game Grumps flash, which will indeed move.

Short Simple Stick Fight Short Simple Stick Fight

Aren't stick fights over? This was a short as you said but left me wanting more however the animation would have needed to improve or i would have tuned out. Music choice was good but that is the only good point. Please work on your animationa nd bring us a longer video in the future.

B4B B4B

Very nicely done. The music was good and set the scene. The animation was good however could be improved. I liked the idea of a Hitman killing that awful singer.

Well done.

RIDGE RACER RIDGE RACER

This was pointless. I guess you wanted to be amusing but have failed that with this simple video. Please make something more interesting and include something like a storyline.